You are in a court room, keenly aware that all eyes are on you as you are called up to testify. After saying your vows of sincerity, the attorney asks what you know about the individuals on trial. You look over to the people in question and, after a deep breath, begin to speak.
Use www.random.org/lists/ to randomize you and nine of your friends to determine who is innocent and who is guilty. Be sure to do so three times: one for Part A, Part B, and to fill the blanks in Part B!
1. Iquoris2 The Sailor that set Xerberus' house on fire.
2. Kippy The News Reporter that nearly popped a vessel watching Zack.
3. Grant The big game hunter that proposed to Shiizumi after handing them a bouquet of roses.
4. Julian The Waiter that went to the store to get some Goldfish crackers because Hung ate the last of them.
5. Zack The runaway fiance that started a riot at Julian's party.
6. Shiizumi The criminal that quit their job working for Aislin and become one with nature.
7. Trevor The farmer that traveled abroad with Kippy in pursuit of the world’s best ravioli.
8. Hung The social worker that strained a muscle trying to stop Zack.
9. Xerberus The picklock that made Iquoris a thick woolen sweater.
10. Aislin The flight attendant that glued Grant's shoes to the floor.
The flight attendant
The social worker
The big game hunter
The news reporter
The runaway fiancé
Contest + Giveaway! SECOND PLACE UNLOCKED Two weeks left until the deadline, and two more entries until 3rd place is unlocked!